Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marteincrazynet
    Participant

Even after all these years I use this addon.
      Still think it’s one of the better.
      Keep it up

But I noticed there snug in a small bug.
      When you got “Auto Quest Accept” and “Auto Quest Turn In” active.
      If often automatically opens a quest which isn’t in the list (doesn’t accept it) but hence it can’t turn in the quest is supposed to.

It most times happens when the quests are low green or gray.
      At least than is when I notice it most.

Ozzi
      Participant

Try unticking Only Quests in Current Guide, this should accept any quest even ones outside the current guide.
        I have also noticed this is somewhat intermittent, even in Retail.

marteincrazynet
        Participant

Ty The first test seems to be working.. now to see if it keeps it up…

I think this is about when the auto-quest turn in opens the wrong quest on a quest giver that has multiple quests… this just happened for me again this morning while turning in a quest at the dude in Westfall at sentinel hill – it kept trying to open the quest I hadn’t finished yet instead of the one that was finished – I had to disable auto quest turn in, cancel talking to the guy and do it manually – then turn it back on.  Seems like an opportunity to optimize the code here.

Ozzi
          Participant

For now disable Dugi Guides Auto Accept features and then use Azeroth Auto Pilot – Classic or Azeroth Pilot Reloaded from CurseForge or WowUp-CF or Cursebreaker / Cursebreaker Configuration Guide.

I’ll report this issue to Dugi to see if we can fix it ourselves; if not, we’ll have one of our programmers look at it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.