Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Ant Trail stop to work on mini map after pre-patch 1 with ElvUI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mcaran
    Participant

Hello,

For me, the ant trail is not showing anymore in the ElvUI minimap after Blizz Pre-patch 1. It shows normally in the blizzard default minimap.

I tried reinstall every single addon I have but didn’t solve the issue

Any clues ?

Thanks

marrenia
      Participant

i second this and agree since i too also experience the issue with elvui after coming back from my break from Classic.

can we get a fix plz.

Dugi
        Keymaster

marrenia said:

i second this and agree since i too also experience the issue with elvui after coming back from my break from Classic.

can we get a fix plz.

it should be fixed already, which wow version? retail or wotlk or classic era

marrenia
          Participant

Dugi said:

marrenia said:

can we get a fix plz.

Wrath Classic.

Dugi
            Keymaster

marrenia said:

Dugi said:

marrenia said:

can we get a fix plz.

Wrath Classic.

I tested this and it seems to be working fine, is it a specific map, can you confirm with a brand new character 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.