Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So i barely did 5 levels with Dugi Guides Classic and yet again have to open a new thread, due to issues within the guide and right now i’m at the point where i say, this doesn’t feel like it is worth the high price. Definitely feels like a beta i’m even charged for!!! (Especially if you consider that https://www.vanilla-questing.me/ and http://www.wow-pro.com/ are completely free!!!)

So back to the issue. The guide that is supposed to make me level faster, made me waste another hour, by killing wrong mobs.

The quest says “Kill Slitherblade enemies until you find…”

The needed item isn’t dropped by ANY of the mobs that are all over the island.

Why isn’t this clearly stated in the guide? What do i pay for, if at the end i have to do the research anyway on my own?  :'(

The turn in of the desolace quest “The Karnitol Shipwreck” is also missing in the guide.

At step 71 you travel back to “Nijel’s Point” but don’t turn it in. (also not in the following steps, as the area is then finished)

Dugi
    Keymaster
      Why isn’t this clearly stated in the guide? What do i pay for, if at the end i have to do the research anyway on my own?  

Don’t appreciate the attitude, If you don’t like it get a refund and move on. 

From your own screenshot Slitherblade Tidehunter, and Sea Witch drops the object, both exist in island. 

football
      Participant
        @wellnice except in the other thread you posted, the error you reported simply didn’t exist. That zone was completely error free. I know, I’m going through them all and I report everything. I wrote why you were experiencing it and Dugi is aware of it and ofcause it will be fixed. I also wrote how to prevent it from happening.
        What you’re seeing with the Slitherblade’s, is a drop rate issue. Nothing else. Welcome to Vanilla. I killed over 50 raptors in Wetlands before my **** stone dropped. I love it! #nochanges!
        The last turn in of “The Karnitol Shipwreck (4)” is at the end of the Stranglethorn Vale (36-37) STEP 118 in Ironforge because that’s where the NPC is and it’s on the way to the next zone which is Alterac Mountains (37-37). It’s not missing. It wouldn’t have made any sense if the step was in the Desolace guide.
        Are we good? :)
        Back to the game /roar

football said:

@wellnice except in the other thread you posted, the error you reported simply didn’t exist. That zone was completely error free. I know, I’m going through them all and I report everything. I wrote why you were experiencing it and Dugi is aware of it and ofcause it will be fixed. I also wrote how to prevent it from happening.
        What you’re seeing with the Slitherblade’s, is a drop rate issue. Nothing else. Welcome to Vanilla. I killed over 50 raptors in Wetlands before my **** stone dropped. I love it! #nochanges!
        The last turn in of “The Karnitol Shipwreck (4)” is at the end of the Stranglethorn Vale (36-37) STEP 118 in Ironforge because that’s where the NPC is and it’s on the way to the next zone which is Alterac Mountains (37-37). It’s not missing. It wouldn’t have made any sense if the step was in the Desolace guide.
        Are we good? :)
        Back to the game /roar

You turn it in in Desolace and afterwards it sends you to Ironforge! If you follow the guide you leave the area and have to travel back to turn it in!

It is not only a droprate issue! The guide should clearly state that you should specifically look for the 2 named mobs, not just kill any.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.