Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mag046
    Participant

I just loaded the 9.042 build and when unchecking the ‘Anchored Small Frame’ checkbox, the entire guide disappears.  If you can find it, you can click the tabs and cause the guide to completely reload.  Rechecking the ‘Anchored Small Frame’ box then causes the guide to reappear.  It is now unable to be freely moved… I’m guessing that is the ‘Anchored’ part.

I have done a clean install with a WTF purge.

mag046
      Participant

I have discovered the issue is related to the ‘Objective Tracker Frame Border’.  Toggling this checkbox can easily replicate the issue by toggling the ‘Anchored Small Frame’ checkbox.

Ozzi
        Participant

Hmm, I can defiantly replicate this, however, I can 100% separate the guides from the objective tracker frames.

1. Type /dugi config
          2. Click the gear cog
          3. Go to Settings
          4. Change “Recommended Preset Settings from to “
          However, If you go to Frames and then uncheck ‘Objective Tracker Frame Border’ the Guides frame will disappear. You can bring them back if you go back to the down drop and select Minimal (again).
          I’ll bring this to Dugi’s attention and possibly work on a solution to this issue.
          Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
          Happy New Year, I hope you and your family are well and safe, and I hope you and your family/loved ones have a wonderful and prosperous 2024.
          mag046
          Participant

I have also used the ‘Multi-step’ Preset and that works also… until you change a checkbox then the issue returns.

Thank you! 

Dugi
            Keymaster

we’ll fix this up soon 

mag046
              Participant

Your guide (and support) is essential to my play style and I am honestly miserable without it.  I can now enjoy the story and environment during the limited time I have to play.

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.