Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    garlog1
    Participant

Quest giver not in absolution crypt?

Dugi
      Keymaster

waypoint seems correct, you can’t get the quest?

I just submitted a ticket about this same issue.  She is not in the basement there. 

Dugi
        Keymaster

Try checking for the npc in sinfall, if you haven’t done the main story 

I will try that.  I assume that is the accuser? 

I went to Sinfall.  There is nothing there.  

Okay I figured this out.  Maybe something with the guide Dugi.  The questline to finish this up in Revendreth was not till the end of the guide.  I came across the final storyline quest but it did not have me complete it but you need to or you get stuck unless I missed something but checked the guide.  The quest I am looking for most likely does not open till you finish.  I hope that makes sense. 

Figured I’d go through the quest line right now. To fix it this is what you need to do.

Every step from
          “Absolution Crypt” Step 370
          up to
          “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution” Step 412
          Needs moving to the end. So step 370 instead should be “Wanted: Lord Darion” and so on until you eventually get back to Absolution Crypt.

Figured I’d go through the quest line right now. To fix it this is what you need to do.

Every step from
          “Absolution Crypt” Step 370
          up to
          “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution” Step 412
          Needs moving to the end. So step 370 instead should be “Wanted: Lord Darion” and so on until you eventually get back to Absolution Crypt.

Thanks for this!

This questline also seems to come up on the “Story Only” guide, and is actually not needed.  

This needs to be updated in the guide.

Dugi
          Keymaster

this is fixed now sorry I missed this 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.