Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tcahuzak
    Participant

Hello Dugi and everyone,

I face a lot of errors… Too much to mention it here… Maybe wise to post all the wrong things here?

For example:

I’m in Thousand Needles. I need to accept the quest “The Rumormonger” from (Dugi Guide) Fizzle Brassbolts. But I can’t accept! I found out I can do accept the quest from: Kravel Koalbeard.

It’s guide: Dustwallow Marsh (38-39) step 6

tcahuzak
      Participant

Another example:

Guide: Dustwallow Marsh (38-39) step 30. I can’t take any quest neither that shield is interactable :( Same for step 31 the footprint(s) and step 33 there is no guard badge on the floor :(

Dugi
        Keymaster

tcahuzak said:

Guide: Dustwallow Marsh (38-39) step 30. I can’t take any quest neither that shield is interactable :( Same for step 31 the footprint(s) and step 33 there is no guard badge on the floor :(

The shield, footprint and badge are all intractable, just right click on it.

Dugi
          Keymaster
            I face a lot of errors… Too much to mention it here… Maybe wise to post all the wrong things here?
            For example:
            I’m in Thousand Needles. I need to accept the quest “The Rumormonger” from (Dugi Guide) Fizzle Brassbolts. But I can’t accept! I found out I can do accept the quest from: Kravel Koalbeard.

we just uploaded a lot of fix this included. 

tcahuzak
            Participant

Dugi said:

tcahuzak said:

The shield, footprint and badge are all intractable, just right click on it.

I did right click! It gave no quest :(

Dugi
              Keymaster

tcahuzak said:
                I did right click! It gave no quest :(

try again, move your mouse cursor until it change, your character need to be close to it, we just done Dustwallow Marsh on alliance, we know it works.

tcahuzak
                Participant

Update: Strangely… I’ve completed some other quests and now I can Right-Click and accept the quests ;)

Still I can’t that little badge. After research I found out it’s for the Horde (I play Alliance): https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=1269#.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

tcahuzak said:

Update: Strangely… I’ve completed some other quests and now I can Right-Click and accept the quests ;)

no conspiracy, there’s no pre-quest required for those quest, you were always able to pick them up pass level 30 

Dugi
                    Keymaster

tcahuzak said:

Still I can’t that little badge. After research I found out it’s for the Horde (I play Alliance): https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=1269#.

Alliance version exist https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=1252/lieutenant-paval-reethe

The little badge is hard to click, keep trying 

tcahuzak
                      Participant

Update @14:57: I’ve completed these quests: “The ***** Shield” & “Suspicious Hoofprints” ran back and now the badge popped up!

danmillz
                        Participant

Does anyone know how to turn off what appears to be part of the objective tracker? I haven’t been able to reposition it or turn it off and it seems to follow the guides frame around, only popping up upon completing parts of quest obj’s.

Dugi
                          Keymaster

danmillz said:

Does anyone know how to turn off what appears to be part of the objective tracker? I haven’t been able to reposition it or turn it off and it seems to follow the guides frame around, only popping up upon completing parts of quest obj’s.

go to Dugi Settings > Tooltips and decrease the duration 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.