Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    genttech
    Participant

“Sorry” for another thread but nothing popped in search for this issue…
      Keep up the great work and ignore all of the haters! With so many “Final Release” changes versus “PTR” they just do not get it!
      I wanted to wait for a few releases. But in my case the Zone Map in Korthia is still *****. All other features appear to be functional now.
      Tried defaults, disabling others etc.
      Please advise
      Thank You!

Dugi
      Keymaster

sorry I missed this, it should be working. Can you test with only dugi enabled. 

genttech
        Participant

Hello, sorry for the delay, working for a living is getting in the way!
          I again disabled 100% all add-ons after installing 8.974. It is still just “*****” in Korthia. The arrow and trail are ok as well as the floating screen arrow as you get close. But the “Map” display is not. It works in all of Shadowlands and the Maw. The only other issue that still exists is as you get to an edge sometimes you only get part of the map. While this one is the edge of Oribos, it does this just traveling across zones sometimes as well. I just assume it is because I make it a little larger than default.

genttech
          Participant

I now have 8.976 installed and the same. “again” all addons disabled.
            Please advise…

Dugi
            Keymaster

it’s not fixed yet, we’re working on it, sorry for the delay

genttech
              Participant

Hey! You are working on it and that is what matters!
                Appreciate all that you do!
                TY!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.