Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aracnakat
    Participant

Since the update, the guide only gives me the choice of 3 zones to level in.  What happened to all the other guides for different zones?  I was leveling in Mount Hyjal before the patch and now that guide doesn’t exist that I can find.  Help! :)

aracnakat
      Participant

Follow up.  When I leveled again, I got a pop up to choose a zone to quest in after I interview Chromie.  I did that but it didn’t pick the zone and I’ve got no guide loaded.  Not sure what I need to do to get it working.

Dugi
        Keymaster

hi make sure the paid guides are installer by making sure that you are logged in with the installer with your dugi username and password then reinstall 

aracnakat
          Participant

Hi and thank you for getting back with me.  I am logged in.  Logged out and logged back in to be sure.  Reinstalled 3 times and still, doesn’t work.  Got the pop up with Chromie but when I click on any of the links, I get no guide loaded.  I’ve tried to search for the guide for “Jade Forest” and it doesn’t come up either.  I don’t want to play without my Dugi Guide. :(  Thank you.

aracnakat
            Participant

I just deleted the Dugi folder in my add-ons and then reinstalled.  Still nothing.  But oddly, I tried selecting any of the other options and it only turns on the guide with Northern Barrens so that one works but I don’t want to level there, I want to level in Pandaria.  Thoughts?

aracnakat
              Participant

Okay, I got it working.  It appears that my Dugi subscription might have gone down.  Maybe an expired cc or something.  Anyway, purchased the annual and now it’s working.  Thanks!

Dugi
                Keymaster

you still don’t have the paid guide installed. 

when you load the installer make sure it says “Welcome, aracnakat”  and not trial user. 

go the installer settings and enter the correct username (not email) and password 

and reinstall 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.