Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General 2 questions about 2 update items i haven’t bought yet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello all i have 2 questions relating to 2 ,update items i could still buy for my account.
    Basically because i have been away for along time from wow and dugi guides.

(1) Legion Update $20 Reduced for BFAAlliance & Horde 100 – 110 leveling guides for Legion Expansion
    Also, includes Achievement & Professions guides for Legion

I did check my current dugi’s guides in wow itself  and it shows me i already have legion leveling guides, so what do i get extra except “Achievement & Professions guides for Legion” from buying the above ?

(2)  BFA Achievement & Profession Update $15.00

Achievement & Professions guides for Battle for Azeroth
    Only BFA 1-150 Profession guides are available, Achievement guides coming soon.

I already have profession guides to level past 150, so whats the difference ?

Maybe this is a dumb question , but its puzzling for me, so i better ask before buying  any of these 2 addons , better safe then sorry no need for duplicates right X3

thx in advance

Dugi
    Keymaster

Hi you already have the leveling guides for free from the loyalty program, you just need to purchase the achievement & profession guide updates

oki so to be sure i understand ,to get everything complete, i only need to get the
      following updates.

BFA Achievement & Profession Update , to complete  the leveling guides ?

and the Extra Tracking Module and NPC Journal Module. to complete the rest of the guide ?

1 other question i have is , what do you mean with BFA 1-150 Profession guides are available ? didn’t you already cover leveling profession guides ? i think i have those already. or are these new guides to replace the old once ? hence they are only 1-150

thx for the great guides sofar ,cant wait what you have in store next :P

Dugi
      Keymaster

yes that’s correct, the profession guide are now divided into different section for different expansion, so original vanilla is 1-300, Cata is 1-75,  etc 

oki i get that and i am saving for the  BFA Achievement & Profession Update.

because that’s  the only thing i need  because i am in the loyal program right?

but looking over the guides i have ingame, i dont have  any guide for the  Achievement & Professions guides for Legion, witch is only available in the  legions update , so that would mean i still need to get that  upgrade and the bfa on ?

now i am confused to what i  need or not ,is ther no way to get teh Achievement & Professions guides for Legion, for another price ,seeing i alreday have teh leveling  guide part of legion 

Dugi
        Keymaster

yes it is additional purchase 

justinrage
          Participant

Sorry for posting here but its related it says i have 

”Extra Tracking Module $15.00” left to buy but i dont understand what this actually does when i click the see more info etc it just shows a video of a feature the guide im using now currently does like track extra npc such as find nearest npc etc etc what exactly does this one do>?

Dugi
            Keymaster

it adds the achievement, rare npc and pets tracking on your world map. 

justinrage
              Participant

do you mind if  u upload screen shot? so i can see the feature properly for bfa if thats okay?

justinrage
                Participant

or maybe a video :) that updated for bfa ? if thats okay cause the tool tip says achievements arent yet available for bfa only the professions 

rashcl said:

but looking over the guides i have ingame, i dont have  any guide for the  Achievement & Professions guides for Legion, witch is only available in the  legions update , so that would mean i still need to get that  upgrade and the bfa on ?

now i am confused to what i  need or not ,is ther no way to get teh Achievement & Professions guides for Legion, for another price ,seeing i alreday have teh leveling  guide part of legion 

so i also do need the legion update to compleet the guide , you should have told me that in the begining when i asked  if i only need the bfa part extension. and you told me i only needed the BFA Achievement & Profession Update. would have safed me a hole lot of headach.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

rashcl said:

rashcl said:

so i also do need the legion update to compleet the guide , you should have told me that in the begining when i asked  if i only need the bfa part extension. and you told me i only needed the BFA Achievement & Profession Update. would have safed me a hole lot of headach.

I will add the legion profession update for free for you to avoid confusion, just need to purchase the bfa 

Dugi
                    Keymaster

or maybe a video :) that updated for bfa ? if thats okay cause the tool tip says achievements arent yet available for bfa only the professions 

The extra tracking modules are updated for bfa achievement tracking 

justinrage
                      Participant

ah thank you i am bit disapointed in my self i thought i had them as i normally purchase all ya addon/products as there all amazing I’ve been using dugi since 2011 ^^

well my comment was  it was not meant  bad, was just confusing about what  would and what wouldn’t be in a package , i would have gotten both eventually it was never about the money :pensive:

But its very nice gesture to add it to my  package ,so a big thx for that :P

anyway i should be able to get the  upgrade to bfa in a few days, cant wait.

so again thx for  the update ,not often you see such a great customer support.
                        hence why i haven’t abandoned dugi guides , they greatly helped me  in wow, and as long as they are around i will keep using them.

even if thers  Zygor guides , i still dont like the way that i need to have a subscription,to make use off all the options, sure he says you never have to pay for upgrades, but paying 8,00 a month is still 96,00 ,so basically i still pay for upgrades, no matter how  he brings it right, and even then lets say i pay 1 year, as soon as i stop with the subscription i wil be set back to the basic plan.

i do like zygors guide ,realy i do ,but that subscription thing sucks. 

so to make it short i rather pay a x amount for  a x expansion update so that i can choose what i want  or dont want, then needing to pay for something i dont use anyway.

so again thx for the support i realy apriciate it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.