Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gunnster
    Participant

hi im doing the 1 to 12 quest 1 of them i cant pick up its a wonted chok’sul quest i tri when i hit 12 and was not abuil to pick it up and now im 14 and still cant so pls have your team look in to this quest

Dugi
      Keymaster

yes this will be removed 

gunnster
        Participant

i found anther one for ya while playing my dwerf warrior the guide told me to kill 3 novice trolls in a cave but it didnt do anything it said on the guide Baginnings so i just ticked it off 

I had the same issue with the troll quest as well.   I’m a gnome rogue but it thought I needed to do the Warlock quest “Beginings”.

Dugi
          Keymaster

that was supposed to be for warlock only , this is fixed now

jjyoung
            Participant

leveling Tauren Hunter, Level 5
              Quests Dwarven Digging and Swoop Hunting are not available in the guide sequence

Dugi
              Keymaster

jjyoung said:

Quests Dwarven Digging and Swoop Hunting are not available in the guide sequence

I checked and both quests are in the mulgore guide 

jjyoung
                Participant

Dugi said:

jjyoung said:

I checked and both quests are in the mulgore guide 

I know they are.  What I meant was that they couldn’t be accepted at that point because the quest giver wasn’t offering them.

Also, the step to do the quest “Swoop Hunting” was never indicated to be accepted.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Swoop hunting is suggested to pick up ,  Dwarven digging is require level 6, we’ll fix that up 

everettgiles
                    Participant

Dugi Classic Guide stops after 1-12 tirisfal glades .. no more guides to choose. 1.011

Dugi
                      Keymaster

Dugi Classic Guide stops after 1-12 tirisfal glades .. no more guides to choose. 1.011

You still need to install the paid guides, enter your username and password in the installer and reinstall 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.