Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Suggestions alot of guide errors and general consistency in questing in classic alliance guide Reply To: alot of guide errors and general consistency in questing in classic alliance guide

junthar12
Participant

it is a very good guide there are a lot of things I love about it i still use it but i notice alot of errors in multiple guides steps that are out of place i have posted a few already that i have noticed. take lock modan for instance on alliance side a dark threat looms you have a step to pick up the quest but no turn in for it in any guide quite a few isntances where your ant trail is completly in the wrong area in ashenvale 24-24 dal’s head quest doesnt even point to where his spawn point is. where in retail it is.. you claimed to tell us when we can bank a quest item and when to pick it up have yet to see it… i’m sorry if i hit a nerve i was making an observation from what i have noticed in the guide and was providing feedback for it